4inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD for Raspberry Pi, 480×800, DPI, IPS, Toughened Glass Cover, Low Power
Driven by Raspberry Pi DPI666 interface, up to 60Hz refresh rate
5-Points touch control through Raspberry Pi I2C interface
Supports systems like Raspbian, Kali...
Supports future version which is backward compatible
- The display orientation is portrait by default, 480×800 resolution (H×V). Change the software config for landscape display.
- No audio output when working with Pi 4B for the moment.
- 4inch IPS Display， 480×800 hardware resolution.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi, based on Raspberry Pi 40pin GPIO interface.
- Using DPI666 interface of Raspberry Pi to drive LCD, refresh rate up to 60Hz.
- Drive capacitive touch through I2C interface of Raspberry Pi, 5-points touch, toughened glass panel, hardness up to 6H.
- Supports Raspbian and Kali systems.
- With high-fidelity speakers and 3.5mm audio output. (Note: Pi4B doesn’t support audio output temporarily)
- Two spin buttons, for backlight brightness and volume adjustment.
Working With Raspberry Pi 4
Working With Raspberry Pi 3B+
Working With Raspberry Pi Zero W
1) up to 5-points touch, depending on the operating system. 2) up to 6H hardness toughened glass panel.