SIM7070G NB-IoT / Cat-M / GPRS / GNSS HAT for Raspberry Pi, global band support
Low Power Narrow Band Cellular IoT Communication Module For Raspberry Pi
Based on SIM7070G, Global Band Support
This is a telecommunication HAT for Raspberry Pi which supports global bands of NB-IoT, Cat-M, and GPRS, as well as GNSS positioning function. Due to its advantages like small size, low delay, and wide coverage, it is the ideal choice for IoT applications such as intelligent instruments, asset tracking, remote monitoring, e-health, and so on.
Compared to SIM7080G, this module also supports GPRS (2G); compared to SIM7000C/E, it is more generic due to the global bands support.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Supports communication protocols such as TCP/UDP/HTTP/HTTPS/TLS/DTLS/PING/LWM2M/COAP/MQTT
- Supports GNSS positioning (GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo)
- Onboard USB interface, to test AT Commands, get GPS positioning data, and so on
- Breakout UART control pins, to connect with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot, supports ONLY 1.8V SIM card (3V SIM card is not available)
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the working status
- Baudrate: 300~3686400 bps
- Common baudrate auto-negotiation: 9600/19200/38400/57600/115200 bps
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
Compatible With Raspberry Pi Series Boards
Supports Communication Protocols Including TCP/UDP/HTTP/HTTPS/TLS/DTLS/PING/LWM2M/COAP/MQTT
Supports GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo Positioning
* Resources for different product may vary, please check the wiki page to confirm the actually provided resources.
- SIM7070G Cat-M/NB-IoT/GPRS HAT x1
- LTE Antenna x1
- GPS External Antenna (B) x1
- USB-A to Micro-B cable x1
- Standoffs pack x1