SIM7600E LTE Cat-1 HAT for Raspberry Pi, 3G / 2G / GNSS as
Enabling LTE Cat-1/3G/2G Communication & GNSS Positioning
Based on SIM7600E
- Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, LBS base station positioning
- Onboard USB interface, to test AT Commands, get GPS positioning data, and so on
- Onboard CP2102 USB to UART converter, for serial debugging
- Breakout UART control pins, to connect with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot, supports 1.8V/3V SIM card
- TF card slot for storing data like files, messages, etc.
- Onboard audio jack and audio decoder for making telephone call
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the working status
- Onboard voltage translator, operating voltage can be configured to 3.3V or 5V via jumper
- Baudrate: 300bps ~ 4Mbps (default: 115200bps)
- Autobauding baudrate: 9600bps ~ 115200bps
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and V.25TER command set)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: SAT Class 3, GSM 11.14 Release 99, USAT
Compatible With Raspberry Pi Series Boards, Jetson Nano
LTE Cat-1: Up To 5Mbps (Uplink) / Up To 10Mbps (Downlink) *
3G (HSPA+): Up To 5.76Mbps (Uplink) / Up To 42Mbps (Downlink) *
* stands for idealized data rate, the actual data rate depends on factors like network coverage, traffic congestion, base station condition, etc.
Supports Communication Protocols Including TCP/UDP/FTP/FTPS/HTTP/HTTPS
Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, LBS Base Station Positioning
Making Telephoto Call Or Sending SMS By AT Commands, With Onboard Audio Jack